Friday, November 1, 2013

Store #3: The Wedding Party

This was an adorable little store, I loved the person I worked with.  They mostly carried simple, smaller gowns, so I tried on a bunch of more fitted lace dresses (like the one I liked best from the first store).

Dress #1: I really liked the scalloped pattern of the lace in this dress.  It was much less structured than other dresses I've tried on.



Dress #2: I didn't love this one.  I don't like the plain skirt, or the built-in sash at the waist.


Dress #3: I really liked this one.  It was a little more more full than some of the other lace gowns I've tried on.  The person who was helping me also showed me how they could add straps/keyhole back to it.







Dress #4: I really liked the sleeves on this dress.  Not sure how I feel about the rest of it-- I don't dislike it, but don't think I like it as well as other similar dresses I tried on.




Dress #5: I didn't love the v-neck of this dress.


Dress #6: I liked the band higher on the bodice of this dress, but didn't like the deep v-neck.



Dress #7: I really liked the back of this dress, but don't like the bodice as much.  It also had sequins all over it (which I was told could be removed, but still).








Dress #8: I love the back of this one too!  I also liked the straps a lot.  I'm not as sure about the sweetheart neckline on this particular dress-- what do you guys think?





Dress #9: I was interested to try this one on because I liked the organza bodice.  (It looked a lot better without the big flower on the sash.)  But ultimately I don't think this is the dress for me.  I just like lace dresses a lot better.



Dress #10: Oh my goodness, I LOVED the sleeves on this dress.  So SO great. I like the sweetheart neckline on this dress better than I did on some of the others.  I'm not sure what the difference was- maybe it's just how it works with the sleeves.






Dress #11: I just tried this one on because I liked the flower lace on the straps.  It was really stiff and just not my favorite.  It had some kind of harsh crenoline underneath that made it really not feel very good.


Ok, that's it!  I'm not sure that any of these dresses really stood out to me more than others.  My favorites were probably #1, 3, & 10.  But it was nice to get to try on a lot in the same kind of style.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment